Royal Purple’s Max-Clean is a state-of-the-art synthetic fuel system cleaner and fuel injector cleaner that deeply penetrates and cleans injectors, carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers to restore fuel economy and reduce emissions.
The illustration below shows the fuel injector before and after using Max-Clean fuel injector cleaner.
Illustration of before and after Max-Clean
NAPA Know How writers recently cited twice-annual use of Max-Clean in gas tanks as one of the “10 Overlooked Services that can Extend the Life of Your Vehicle.”
Highly versatile, Max-Clean is EPA / CARB compliant and safe for use in gasoline and diesel engines including all ethanol blends or biofuel. Max-Clean is great for use in both 4-cycle and 2-cycle engines, and will not harm specialized emissions equipment.
Fuel system cleaner is worth it. We performed multiple product fleet tests on various makes and models of vehicles and, after as little as one treatment with Max-Clean, we found significant advantages in engine performance and fuel economy.
Max-Clean Performance Advantages
- Improve fuel economy an average of 3.2 percent
- Restore horsepower an average of 2.6 percent
- Reduce hydrocarbon, nitrogen oxide (NOx) and carbon monoxide (CO) emissions (on average 12, 13 and 18 percent respectively)
- Prevent rough idle, hesitation, and stalling
- Prevent premature spark plug fouling
- Reduce deposit-related engine knocking and pinging
- Stabilizes fuel during off-season and storage
- Superior corrosion and oxidation inhibitor
Recommended Treat Rate & Usage
10,000 Mile Interval – 20 oz. can
Pour entire contents of 20 oz. can into a nearly empty tank and refuel. One (1) can treats up to 20 gallons. For tank sizes outside of this range, use one (1) ounce per gallon. In 2-cycle engines, use one (1) ounce per one (1) gallons.